10.14.2011

Its an Ingrid Michaelson kind of week

SO. This morning I was mega super lazy. Remember this quote? Yup, basically my life! And of course the day I choose to wear sweatpants is the day the photo challenge calls for "What I Wore" pictures. Good thing I share this blog with my beautipul bestfriend who actually puts effort into what she wears ;) Oh and our lovely friend Miss S also joined us today in our photos...

These are manpants. I love them.

If you are not familiar with the ah-mazing music of Ingrid Michaelson, please stop what you're doing and listen to this, this or this :) Or anything by her really... Love Love Love x.

Miss Kay wears: Shirt - F21 Sweater -Target  Jeans - F21 Shoes -Target  Necklace - F21
Miss Tea wears: Shirt - Thrifted Manpants - guys section of Target ;) Shoes - Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment