10.09.2011

Gettin' a little wordy...

"I'm going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life"
-Elsie de Wolfe

This is kind of my motto. I just want my life to be pretty, you know? I mean this in all senses of the word, but in this instance I'm talking about visual stuff and I feel like recently our bloggy is getting a little wordy... not that this is a bad thing! I think you can definitely express things beautifully through words, I just want an excuse to use my awesome camera more ;) SO. I'm thinking we're going to do a little photo challenge? Sound good? Cool :) Let's just ignore that it says August... And that it has you doing it by days.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool that you are doing the photography challenge. I just started as well. I look forward to seeing your pictures. Also, I really like your title.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete