11.23.2011

Oh So Lonely + a little help?

Okay, so Tea left me. She is headed to Utah for Thanksgiving. Which means I am here. All alone.

alright, done being dramatic (mostly). 

I took some rather awkward pictures (thanks to my sista) of my outfit.
Wanna see? Yeah, thought so!
Awkward, yes? Red eye and all
Sista told me to hold the raggedy andy doll
And of course, a bathroom picture (;
 Deets: Bomber: Target (old) Shirt: F21 Pants: F21 Scarf: Mum's


Okay, so I need a little help. I have this awesome ruffled button up shirt but, I am not too sure what to wear with it! SO, I have a challenge (:

send me an email at:
kay.tea.5elephants@gmail.com , or comment below, of what you would wear with it!




Well, I hope everyone has a most wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers to be thankful ALL of the time.

XX Kay


P.s. It was my older brother's 21st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment