10.19.2011

Cool air and blue skies

The weather is definitely changing around here.
We wake up in the morning with a fog covering our sleepy town and the air has a little bite that nips our noses as we get out of the car for seminary. The sun doesn't fully emerge until 1pm, which is a beautiful sight to see as I cross the skybridge to get to Civics. I love this transition :)
And I love the clothes that come with it...
 This is Shane. She likes the camera. (Yes, Shane. Yes, She)

P.S Kay and I totally accidentally matched with our jeans/shoes combo. Makes me smile :)

Miss Kay wears: Shirt - Target Jeans - JcPenny's Coat - Burlington Coat Factory Shoes - Target Beanie - Target
Miss Tea wears: Shirt - F21 Jeans - Aeropostale Shoes - TJ MAXX

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I especially love the second to the last picture, the sun coming through the trees in the corner is amazing.

    ReplyDelete