7.06.2011

Anne of Green Gables, a song, and some clothes.

Hello! Sorry, posting has been a bit delayed.... Any ways. Last night I stayed up till 4 in the morning wathcing Anne of Green Gables.. Uhhh, I am in love with Gilbert. And if you don't know what he looks like or who the heck I am talking about here is a picture for ya!

Yeah, he is kind of a man.

Okay, now to the song. Have you ever heard Augie Nieto by Five for Fighting? Well, it is great. Best song EVER. Okay. TIme for clothes.

Here is what I wore on the fourth of July
My sister told me I looked Awkward... I said good.

My attempt at finding a cute pose....

I just love that hat...

What I Wore: Hat- old. I added the ribbon. Shirt- F21 Boyfriend Jeans-Target Shoes- I disown shoes when I can in the summer (;

So, there you have it my random little post (:

Love you!!! (:
Love,
Kay

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gilbert Blythe... What a man, what a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo! not Gilbert, "he called me carrots!!" Blythe! how could you crush on a name caller? ;) and now i need to watch that movie ...
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete