6.04.2011

Today...

Today was one of those days that I couldn't figure out what in the world I was going to wear. BECAUSE it is almost 80 degrees outside. In Washington. And Summer hasn't even started yet. Cool right? Not really. I really enjoy wearing jeans, and sweaters/long sleeves. This doesn't work unless I want to die of a heat stroke or something. So I ended up wearing a shirt I have worn probably too many times in the past two weeks (it is just a really great shrit.. of my sisters ;) And the reason I was so annoyed with the fact that I didn't know what I was going to wear was because I went on a double date with a friend of mine and two other people I know. It was fun! We went on a picnic at the city part and walked around the harbor. My date was ghosting people. If you don't know what that is, watch this video: http://youtu.be/-ETzLbtNlyk


On another completely different note, I got my hair cut (: And I am so excited about it (:

Shirt: Sisters Necklace: G-Gma's 


I love you five elephants, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment