11.02.2011

Happy Winds-day

The above day name change is credited to Winnie the Pooh, a wise old bear :)
Today was an amazing day. Seriously, ah-mazing. The world turns into such a great place when you're on the lookout for things to be thankful for/blog about! My feet were skipping and my heart was singing ALLLL day :) You really can't help it when you live in a place like this:


And of course:



Kay... The no seminary/late start schedule we have on Wednesdays! Don't get me wrong, we love seminary, but its awesome to get to sleep in 2 extra hours in the middle of the week :)
Tea... 3rd period. I know I say this a lot, but its basically my class that comes with a smile/laughter guarantee and that's pretty awesome :)  

Miss Kay wears: Shirt - Borrowed from her Mother Jeans - F21 Shoes - Target Scarf - Unknown
Miss Tea wears: Shirt -  Borrowed from her Mother Sweater - Target Jeans - H&M Shoes - Zara 

No comments:

Post a Comment