8.21.2011

Sorry I've Been MIA...

So here is what I've been up to in Utah!
  • Went Camping in a bank (cabin in Moab)
  • Gone river rafting/swimming in the Colorado River
  • Hiked Negro Bill Canyon (Commercially known as Bill Canyon)
  • Went to Canyonlands National Park
  • Almost went to Dead Horse Point State Park
  • Went through Arches National Park
  • Hiked up to Timpanogos Cave/ Went through the cave with an awesome Cave tour guy
  • Went to Gardner's Village and got a cute pair of Earrings
  • Had a Family Reunion (Mum's side)
  • Had another Family Reunion (Dad's Side) Where I played with my cousin's cute girls
  • Watched Toy Story 1, 2, and 3, The Lake House [twice], While you were Sleeping, Pride and Prejudice [twice] (the one with Kiera Knightly and Matthew McFayden), Tangled, Robin Hood, To Have and Have Not, The Big Sleep, Dark Passage, Key Largo [the four back are old movies with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall], Star Trek (the newer one)
  • Visited a really good friend
  • Helped my brothers shop for clothing
  • Ate Ice Cream at my Aunt and Uncle's house
  • Figured out a craft project (details to come so you all can do this too)
  • Had a nerve randomly pinch in my back (I thought that only happened to old people???)
  • Ate a bunch of chips
  • Went to Arctic Circle with my Brother and Sister
  • Lost at Chess too many times
  • Watched a few episodes of the Original Batman Cartoon
  • Went to one of my Dad's Collge friends house for dinner
  • Went to a Brazillian Feast for my Cousin's Wedding
  • Watched the two girls I was playing with earlier during my Cousin's Temple Wedding
So, there is a bajillion things up there, don't have to read it if you don't want to, I was bored and put it together (: Pictures to come!

Love you five elephants!
kay

    No comments:

    Post a Comment