6.15.2011

"You look like a pumpkin"

Look who put in some effort today! (: I've decided to quit wearing lazy clothes in public, my sisters are getting embarrassed when they go out with me... PLUS school ends in 4 days so Kay and i will have more time to take "What We Wore" photos together! Exciting, no?

Dress (worn as a skirt) - F21 Sweater - Gap Necklace - Unknown Socks - My Dad's Shoes - Zara Bag - Target
Some trees in honor of Nature Photography day!

Kay & I just had a little adventure to Goodwill that we will no doubt be sharing soon! Just need to get through the next two days of finals and we'll be good...
Hope you've had a wonderful Wednesday!

Love, Tea

ps. Did you know if you click the photos they lead to larger, high quality ones? Am I just behind on this? Its blown my mind...


No comments:

Post a Comment